Stanford Medical School

 SHOCKING AND CHILLING STATEMENTS ‼️from the new U.S. Director General of Public Health Casey Means:

“I learned practically nothing in Stanford Medical School” “I didn’t learn that 95% of the people who created the USDA’s dietary guidelines for the United States had significant conflicts of interest with the food industry” “I didn’t find out that every year 1 billion pounds of synthetic pesticides were sprayed on our food” “99% of U.S. farmland is sprayed with synthetic pesticides, many of them coming from China and Germany, and these chemicals are strongly linked to autism, ADHD, disruption of sex hormones, thyroid diseases, sperm dysfunction, Alzheimer’s, dementia, birth defects, cancer, obesity, liver dysfunction, female infertility, and more...” 👇 “I didn’t learn that heavy metals like aluminum and lead are present in our food, in baby formulas, and in many mandatory vaccines.....” CHILLING‼️LISTEN to the Director General of Public Health

No comments:

Post a Comment